Monday, February 6, 2012

MUSIC on MON



Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Today's Random Quote


Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people that you don't even know.





Video-Shinjyuku, Tokyo





android dreams from Samuel Cockedey on Vimeo.

Hi how have you all been? 


I am sorry that my blog has been dead for like 2weeks. I have been crazy busy. There have been a lot happened in my life these several weeks. 


I have started working as an internship, assistant of editor in chief of fashion magazine, while still looking for a permanent job since I want to get a job in totally different field than fashion.


anyway here today I would like to share this incredibly beautiful video posted by a french cameraman who lives in Tokyo.


Its taken only with EOS 5D Mark II Canon 


Also since its music on monday, here are some new musics that I ve been listening to lately:)








Have a lovely day♥


Always with love,
YK

No comments:

Post a Comment